I've been Xanga-tagged so now I have to create a list of my personal quirks. Here goes:
1) I'm scared of ocean waves.
2) I had braces but never wanted them. When I was in junior high I bluntly told my dentist that God made my teeth crooked and if he wanted them straight then he could do it without braces.
3) Almost a year ago I decided I should be ambidextrous. I began taking notes in class and at work with my left hand. Now I can easily write with both hands, though my right is still more fluid. Side effect: slight dyslexia.
4) I get the urge to use the undo key command in life (control/command + z). Like if I set down a paper in the wrong place my mind tells my fingers to click the undo sequence.
5) My thumbs are double-jointed. I can make them move funny.
6) I have a gift for always choosing the wrong line to get in. If there's a line that's destined to move slower than all others—I'll find it.
7) There are only two books that I have read more than once: Pride & Prejudice and A Horse Called Lightning.
8) Sometimes I get hot chocolate at work just because I like the sound that the machine makes.