Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cats


This morning we had a visitor in our back yard! At the time Avee and Bryan were both gone from the house, so I let Suki outside to mingle with our guest. It was fun to watch them interact, both curious and hesitant about the other. But eventually I stopped watching the show and put on my running shoes to go for a jog. As I left the house I met Bryan and Avee just getting home. I told Bryan about the visitor & Suki and recommended he go look at them.

When my jogging was done, this is what I came home to find:


Funny, I'd forgotten how most cats PURR when you pet them and ENJOY being held. Watch out, Suki. Your days may be numbered!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, at last......
    The Harry Potter to Suki's Voldemort;
    The Frodo to Suki's Sauron;
    The Darcy to Suki's Mr. Wickham;
    The Jim to Suki's Roy.....

    I'd say Suki's evil reign of terror is coming to an end!! Bwa-ha-ha!!

    ReplyDelete