Saturday, June 2, 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt in Scotland

Before leaving on our trip to Scotland to visit friends at the University of Glasgow, I asked my facebook friends to compile a photo scavenger hunt list for me. It was a varied list they produced, and I did my best to capture all the items during our Scotland travels. Unfortunately I couldn't get them all, but most were found and I had a blast doing it. Thanks to everyone who contributed! So without further ado, and in no particular order, here are the finds of my photo scavenger hunt in Scotland:

"Yellow"


"Arkansas"


"What Scared Me"


"Loch Ness"


"Bryan in a Kilt"


"Where I'd Stay Forever"


"Where I'd Never Return"


"Quaint"


"Chic"


"Inspired Singing"


"Familiar"


"Odd"


"Mysterious"


"Razorback"


"Delicious"


"Unusual Sign"


"Singing in the Rain Pose"


"American Flag"


"Purple Flower"


"McDonald's"


"Needs Bling"


"Something Plaid"


"Basketball Court"
(It's not Photoshop, just me holding a picture of Shane in front of the camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment